Friday, December 01, 2006

La multi ani Romania!

For those of you that don’t know, today , the 1st of December, is the national day of Romania … and I’m really celebrating it. I’m proud to be a Romanian and I can enjoy it.

Why do I feel proud? Just because I have chosen to see all that good things and values that you can find there, in that peoples, in that places. Because there I grew up, there I have knock at the door and I have found a friend, and another one, and another one, there I met her and walked and talked with her for hours, there is my family, there are the places that I love, there it is a huge part of my life. I feel connected with all this stuff because I have found something inside of me that is really linked with them … or it just happened to be Romania instead of Vanuatu ;)

And I celebrate this day … not really today (I’ve begun working 1 hour earlier … really dark outside) … but the previous 2 days. I have given a presentation about Romania (“Salut .RO”) for AIESEC in Wageningen and people that wanted to join AIESEC or it just happened to be there, and also the same presentation I have given inside my working place … and I want to do it again. I really felt the smile rising on my face while I was preparing photos (so many memories were coming back) and while I was listening to Romanian music during the presentation … I don’t know why but they gave me a good feeling.

La multi ani, Romania!

No comments: