Thursday, December 28, 2006

Step on it (13)

Groningen: with AIESEC people. Friday, after work, I’ve cooked and eaten quickly my dinner and jump on the train (delayed bus, crowd and empty trains :) ).

In a few words about this week-end (I left at 18.30 on Friday and got back to my room at 23.23 on Sunday): green and white party, lunch and dinner with around 30 people, skating (for the first time, really good, only one funny fall on my ass :) ), darts, bowling (for the first time, nice playing), pre-party and party, city tours. I enjoyed meeting old friends, new friends from all over the world that I’ve made in the Netherlands, so many friendly and smiley AIESEC people. I’ve got the chance to get to know new lovely people ;).

I have heard so many things about Groningen and now I’ve got the change to taste it; it tasted really good: parks, old buildings, new places, the smell from the sugar factory.

Right now I’m speechless; I don’t have words to describe all the great places I’ve seen and all the great persons I’ve met (or met once again).


Later edit:
I tasted a little bit of the night life too. On Saturday night I went To the Grote Markt and saw all kind of people: hungry, drunk, fancy dressed girls, homeless, from teenagers to old ones, getting out and in from full clubs and bars, a lot of mess, police on bikes, vans, horses, not too many internationals ...
I danced and danced on great music: electronic, house, happy hardcore, AIESEC dances, rock mixes and a little bit of latino and hip-hop kind.
I've taken a ride in a huge spinning vertical wheel (for the first time :)): a great view of Groningen from up above.

No comments: