Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Going to work

As every person that works on a daily schedule, I wake up in the morning and go to work. As an authentic Dutch employee, I take my bike from the garage and “let’s go”. Nothing special so far.


Let me show you the road I take every single morning: on the middle is the street (I go on the left or right side of the street on the bike roads); on the right some trees, a canal with ducks (one morning I’ve almost went with my bikes in some of them; I was so sleepy) and a very green park; on the left lots of trees and bushes (you don’t see the residential area that is near) … and beside some little car noise I hear the birds singing, no matter if its night or day, sunny or rainy, hot or frizzing (crazy birds, but they know how to cheer you up :) ) .

Then I turn left: one small street with a car once in a while, lots of trees with birds, no canal this time.

I really like going to work :). Unfortunately I have to move in a couple of days and I’ll take another route … don’t take my morning dream away from me :(

No comments: