Wednesday, November 29, 2006

sound of the night

Dark rainy night, empty trees, scaring shadows, endless quiet … and me.

It happened for a few times, quite a few, and is still happening now and then; it happens to feel the rain kissing my lips, to spread my arms wide open and hug the darkness, to close my eyes and feel like flying while I am on my bike; it happens to let the wind blow into my hair, to pedal so fast without looking where I am going or to pedal so slow in order to catch every drop of rain that comes in front of my eyes. It happens to love the sound of the yellow leaves taken away by the wind or the whisper of the water flowing to nowhere.

I want to shout my happiness in the street in the middle of the night.

I want to give you my smile and to take your hand and do it again.

Are you happy enough to catch the sound of the night?

No comments: