Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas wish

It is again an early morning for me (one hour early morning) … and the clouds are running through the sky and it’s warm outside. From time to time I ask myself: what do you want for Christmas? Want to go back home? Why don’t you want to go home? … and you are asking me the same things.

Everywhere you look and anything you see it’s Sinterklaas; almost the same commercial madness as the Santa Claus that I know from Romania. Now I’m used to it and I just ignore it. But I cannot help myself to have a wish for Christmas: I dream of snow, of a warm place, of a hug, of friendly faces … I wish for the Christmas feeling.

My room is warm, a hug I can give to anyone and anyone can hug me (almost :) ), a smile is everyone these times, I’ve already smelled the snow air … I’m not wishing for this things that I already have.

I think you know what I am speaking about … there are some particular people for each one of us ... they give and receive, smile and are sad, cry and laugh, run and sleep, dance and fly. I’m not thinking about a specific person, a specific name, I’m just dreaming the dream of a child.

Time to wake up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you one of those guys that makes Santa go crazy while "shoping" for the presents? :D

Friendly hugs,
Mihaela

Ionut S. said...

this is a very nice post... and probably I understand you a little bit ( more )