Sunday, December 31, 2006

It comes a time when ...

you shout out loud your happiness, when you love life like you never did it before, when you sing in the heavy rain, when you see only the good things around you ... almost in the seventh heaven :)
I confess, I'm not always like that, but it happens and it happens pretty often. It starts with a song, or with an anonymous smile, or with a hello, or some other word, or I "turn my head upside-down" and see things from a different light, or I feel my friends so close to my thoughts. It's like enjoying every piece of things that surrounds you: a leaf, a rock, a building, a view, the wind or the singing birds, or a warm bed, or just a color.
For the last months I have developed a bad habit of mine: I wake up in the morning smiling, looking forward for the new day ... and I cannot help myself doing that. I'm sorry :P
It's crossing the line to wonderland; enjoying moments of happiness; exploring the world that lies in front of your eyes; discovering your life; going higher and higher than you have ever been.


That's my "Happy New Year!" wish for you :)

No comments: