Thursday, December 28, 2006

Step on it (11)

Wageningen: by bike on a cold clean Sunday sunset. I was getting bored in my room; a day before I’ve been to Rotterdam and today I missed the change to go further … so … I love my bike :) . I take it out for a short walk on the Rhine valley at noon.

And I couldn’t help myself in the afternoon: I went to the center of the city to do some stuff and I end up taking a tour outside Wageningen. I discovered a little pound next to my ex‑hostel and a bike route on this region. The sun was going down and the sky was coloring in pink, red, violet and to the darkness of the night. Me feet were frizzing; the wind was biting from my cheeks. I was on my bike and I was happy.

Do you remember when I’ve told you that I felt like the blond boy from “Bob Sinclar – Love generation”? Well, … I did it again :)

No comments: