Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Christmas

I wished to spend this Christmas with some friendly and smiley people … and guess what? It really happened. It happened in Maastricht and the people were AIESEC trainees (some new for me, some that I’ve knew already).


I lived a strong Christmas feeling: carols in the background, Santa’s gifts (I got a head massage thing, really good and exciting ;) ;
I think it was the only material gift for me this year, excepting the made in Wageningen Bitter from my firm :) ), Christmas tree (a trainee Christmas tree), traditional Romanian food (I haven’t eaten it in the past 3 months and I really enjoyed remembering its taste) and some other dishes from Malaysia, USA, Canada and Turky. Something else happened, something that I’ve missed for a while: long talks until 4 or 5 in the morning, just talking and having fun. On the first day of Christmas I fulfilled again my dream of traveling, this time in Maastricht: a mix of Dutch and Belgium, of Roman and 21st century views.

Thanks David and Jake.

P.S.: a few days before going there I begun feeling like Christmas: in the middle of the night I wrote Christmas cards for back home.

No comments: