Monday, November 13, 2006

step on it (5)

Nijmengen : with AIESEC people. Perfect Sunday noon: a little bit of wind, some sun with clouds, a little chilly, green trees above, the Maas, yellow leafs on year feet, a little bit tired after skiing (yeap skiing …yeay) and partying, great people around me … perfect time for a walk. We have taken a little tour of the city and its historical spots (lot of history that I’ve heard … and forgot in the next second). I love to hear it but I’m not the person to remember it. I’ve heard a creepy story about some hanging people, I’ve seen some “lady’s” like in the famous Red District from Amsterdam :), walked along the Maas and seen the signs of old and new flooding, climb some stairs to a roman building, some beautiful parks and gardens (I’ve seen my first real black swan), walked on the oldest street of the Netherlands, stepped inside a cathedral and heard the pipe organ music … I’ve stepped in history for some hours and enjoyed a relaxing Sunday.

... and played table football

No comments: