Monday, November 20, 2006

counting

Yesterday there were exactly 2 months since I've put my foot in the Netherlands 19 sept - 19 nov. It's a lot of time and it's to few time. I'm changed, others are changed, and others are the same. I've been said and I've been laughing, I've been frustrated and I’ve been smiling, I’ve walked into the rain and I’ve lied down in the sun, I’ve met people and I’ve been alone, I’ve been putting questions and I didn’t cared, I’ve been going ahead and back, I am here.

My first dinner here was in a place called Jerusalem, with the person that helped me in the “getting here” process. We’ve eaten a pizza and went to the party, after less than 1 hour since I’ve been in Wageningen.

After exactly 1 month, on the 19th of October, guess what happened? I’ve had dinner in the same place, and again a pizza, but with other AIESEC-ers; she went for a traineeship across the ocean.

Yesterday I came back from Utrecht and counted my internationality rank: I’ve met people from over 32 countries, beginning to understand at least 2 new languages, eating food from I don’t know how many places in the world … yeap, I was counting countries :), I was really tired and I was trying to get rid of my throat: any volunteer for a short term exchange?

No comments: