Friday, November 17, 2006

lord of the boards

Guano Apes are singing that, it’s not me … I have only went skiing. And also I’ve put my step in my third foreign land … Germany …yey.

Bottrop: indoor skiing with aiesec-ers. I went there with the idea of putting my hands on a snowboard and take a picture…but wait a minute, for taking one lousy picture I should have only the experience of being there and sitting in the snow ? No no no! I picked up the sky equipment and rock’n’roll. It was like my first time o a bike or on roller bladder: no falling down, even though I’ve climb the slope (the beginner one :) ) for 6-7 times. It’s good to watch some TV from time to time; it helped me skiing without any help at all.









Of course that there some moments when I just went straight ahead screaming to make room for the beginner, or I had to drop down to turn my skies around, but this doesn’t compare to the adrenalin pumping, or to the feeling of controlling your direction and speed or succeeding in turning naturally. I can sky easily too :) Yey … I’ve done it

And the evening ended with a specific party. At the beginning I was really satisfied of the music (old songs with nowadays rhythm), but it soon begun the german/dutch/danish songs night…

No comments: