Wednesday, November 01, 2006

love

Yeap... I did it... I felt in love at a short time after I've got here.
Maybe you know how it is like: you feel it all your life; you meet it in your dreams; you know it's yours and only yours; you can enjoy it over and over again...time after time passes by and you know that nobody will have but you; it will give itself to you like you give yourself to it; the angelic feeling of the most wanted relationship that flows between both of you so smooth and so normal; it’s so normally goes step by step ahead that you could say that you lived it since you know yourself; it’s the feeling of bounding with what the being inside of you is so perfectly and deeply in touch … it’s like falling in love

It happened in a Tuesday (Tuesday is a lucky day for me here…it just happens :) )… I have seen my love in a picture before, but now it was time for a face to face meeting. Perfect match and we both know how to keep it perfect.

From that moment we are inseparable and having great time.

Yeap my lovely pinky bike: a gorgeous mountain bike painted in the pinky color of a famous cycling team.

I have taken good care of her: inflated its strong wheels; yesterday I bought her a splendid blinking back light and it was really happy of this small gift. I hope I will fix its gear shifter soon.


What has it done for me? Hmmm… it has taken me in the middle of the night and gave me the most unbelievable flight sensation (I wasn’t high or drunk… the road was really good), it walked me through the forests and the wind in the way to Arnhem, it got me down to see the Rhine; it clears my mind after hard thinking or working.

Yeap… the angelic feeling of falling in love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ai grija de bicla, sa n-o ciordeasca romanasii

Anonymous said...

draga mircea, adevaru' e ca sunt putin geloasa pe prietena ta...hi hi!!! ai grija de ea si tot ceea ce te sfatuiesc e sa fii posesiv ;o)

Andutzu

Mircea said...

:)) hey Andule, long time no see! thanks for the advice; now there is a little storm in my "love", but it's going to be ok ;).