Thursday, November 16, 2006

dutch weather

errr…it’s very simple the dutch weather: sun, clouds, rain, ice, sun and only in 5 minutes; enjoy your walk.

My first month here was really sunny and warm. And it continued like that. Yeap sunny and warm with some pepper and salt. It happened to me one day: I looked on the window, the sky was almost clear; I get down to my bike, it begun some raining; I went to my hostel, ice and rain was thrown in my face by a tremendous wind; I arrived in the bikes’ parking lot near my hostel, the sun begun shinning … that’s nice, in 5 minutes I’ve experienced summer, autumn, winter and spring.

And only now, in the middle of November it feels and looks like the autumn that I know from back home.

And you know what? I can really bring the sun whenever I feel good (even though I’m not a blond child, but I’m from there… ;) ).

It’s time for today’s shower. Tot ziens.

No comments: