Monday, October 30, 2006

Live

I have seen them on TV, on pictures, on books, on internet, on the eyes of a person ... and the moment for LIVE came out. It just came out of nowhere; I don't know who called it.

It was a fly up beyond the clouds and close to the rainbow; it was the airport; it was new people expecting you and calling your name; it was a shy hug; it was a bike parking lot; it was Dutch cows, English speaking, wind mills, day by day things in a foreign environment, “Where are you from? How do you feel? How do you like it here?” over and over and over again, Dutch students drinking, new language, international people, lots and lots of “Hy, I’m bla bla la from bla bla”. They were broadcasted LIVE in front of my own eyes; I was living them moment by moment.

Landed in progress… ok

Connecting in progress… ok

Contact establishing… ok

Adventure starting…. ok

You are successfully LIVE

No comments: