Friday, February 02, 2007

Life time experience

For a couple of days a thought keeps on bumping in my head: what is my part and what is this adventure’s part? This traineeship came on my path so naturally.
I have tried the same thing in 2005 at a smaller scale, I felt exactly the same freedom of myself like this time and I ended it before time in a sad way.

I remember the beginning that lead me here: my inner life written on paper and read by two humans, my eyes closed under an acacia and a undefined black image of my future, the happiest smile on my lips, two days of terrible fears that not even my family or my best friends couldn’t settle them down … and I was gone.

It is a lifetime experience in the way that I faced my naked ego (the entire past, the status of now and the eagerness of my future). The environment: AIESEC, the Netherlands and what I have discovered and I’m enjoying so much: my friends and my family. I’m not nominating any particular name as what they are to me doesn’t fit in words.

How I’m changed or how this is a life time experience I don’t have a clue … maybe you’ll have when we’ll meet on a random street.

No comments: