Friday, January 26, 2007

smile

The past days weren't quite so sunny as I though ... and I found out last night that I was pretending I'm OK. Some kind of home sick, a little bit of "why I am fucking talking to you? why I'm listening to you?", "damn, I'm far from my native language", "damn, I'm doing it again and again ... stop yourself", and some of "how it would be if I'll ... or if ... or if ...". Not even looking back on the great parts of my 4+ months here couldn't make me aware of happiness. I am stubborn in looking to the bad ... yeah right, this is why I'm smiling.

Anyway, the reason for this post is the video and a story from Loredana's blog (for those of you that don't read romanian ... she did exactly the same great thing as in the video). I've asked for a hug from a stranger (I don't remember if only once) and I receive it ... it made me feel great :)

No comments: