Monday, February 19, 2007

five

The strongest reason for me on going in eXchange with AIESEC was personal development, to put order in my life and rediscover myself.
Today there are exactly 5 months since I'm in the Netherlands. There were bad parts and good parts, I've been down in my ugly corners of myself and up on the miracle of living in this world. I've could done much more and I've done things that I've not dreamed about (or dreamed and forgot). Looking to my good time here I'm satisfied.
And as I am concerned on developing my friendliness part and human relationships, I celebrated this moment by a dinner at my place with those that helped me in making it happen: my ex AIESEC buddy, Iris, the TNco in AIESEC Wageningen, Chris, and the two first persons that I've met in the Netherlands, two great friends(Joost and my great TN manager Lisanne). I'm to happy to say more english words about them. All day long I've had a high felling of happiness and smiling. And to complete the list and because I love being around the other trainees ... Mihai(Romania), Eneko(Spain) and Bachar(Sweden).
Dinner and a walk on the Wageningen's dike in the night ... gezellig.
And it wasn't over: I received the first e-mail since I'm here from an old and dear friend from back home. Thanks Catalina.

I will put today's mood in a safe bag and use in every day that it will be raining. And the bad moods I want to trade them for words; anyone interested?

No comments: