Friday, October 27, 2006

Flying high

More than a month I had to prepare for stepping into the next day of my life…and you know what? I really used that time; I was prepared. Until it hit me: Monday morning leaving my home; ok, nothing bad, traveling by train, smiling… and the day passes minute by minute and my freaking out experience is growing minute by minute. Tuesday morning, totally freaked out: I’m going far away, I’m leaving, I’m turning right on my path, it’s all so dark in front of me, stop, go back. Lucky, my last month revealed into me those reflexes that made me keep going ahead despite my freaking out mood. And up on the bus to the airport, and up on my face a big smile of relief: I have chosen to do that, I want to do that, I am happy with doing that…hmm… how could I have freaked out for almost 2 days when now I am enjoying my steps ?!

After enjoying my first airport contact, I’ve got up on the plain. I’m going to fly so high…I am already flying. Hold tight to the chair…hmmm…why should I hold tight? It’s like a bus going faster and faster and shivering and bending in all possible direction…so no need to hold tight. I just can close my eyes and take the pleasure after being relieved of the past 2 days. Downstairs were only big huge white gray clouds; it looked like snow and I wanted to jump up and embrace all that fluffy “snow”, to lay down on it and make angels, to grab a snowboard and slide faster and faster. And my first foreign city…somewhere near Prague…it looks nice. A huge airport in Prague and walking and walking and walking. And up I go into the blue blue cloudy sky. Yeap: again that “snow”. But look: the NEDERLANDS…haha, it’s really flat…and the water…hmm… I guess it’s the ocean. And the sun going down, a beautiful sunset.

My next day is today. Welcome!

No comments: