Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The end

I'm almost there, and so is the time. My AIESEC traineeship will end in a couple of days. The feeling of ending this period of my life grows stronger and stronger with each day passing by.

To look back I see smiles, way so many smiles ... I see hard times that I've done to myself with my own mind ... I smell happiness, pure and innocent one ... I see goals that have been reached and those that only have been started to move ... I see dreams coming reality and things that weren't even dream off getting shape in unexpected moments. It was good.

Now another time is coming around: to pack, look back once more and go.

2 comments:

Andra said...

Hei Mircea...

It's amazing right? This kind of experience. People, places, smiles. People. Changes. Dreams.Achievements.

Home.:)

See ya in Iasi in Octomber!!!!

Andra

Adi said...

it's been a month and 2 days since that post.

what happened to you? have you got back to romania safe and sound?! are you in Iasi?!

anyways, i guess nothing really ends, it just changes...

hope to hear from you soon :D

mabe when andra get's back we have a beer togheter...