Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dijkgraaf, Wageningen, the Netherlands

I was thinking for a long time to write about the place where I live: Wageningen and the corridor in Dijkgraaf and the previous Psychotel. In short words I like them: friendly dutch and internationals, lots of nature around, nice pubs.

My second house was on Kapelstraat 1 ... a house named Psychotel (don't ask me why :). If is it to look back there ... a "neata" with dutch accent in every morning, barbecue, dinners ...

The first and also the third place that became my house is Dijkgraaf, an 18 floors high hostel. Some of the things that crosses my mind about the corridor where I'm living: a Christmas dinner, watching movies, barbecue, walks on the Veluwe Park, dinners, smiles and jokes, long talks, lazy sunny days, trying my mouth in Dutch, people that became familiar faces to me. It's a good spot that kitchen and I really enjoy having you around.

No comments: