Monday, May 07, 2007

share

I was reading last week some reactions after one of the greatest AIESEC conferences: ITC. Even though I wasn't there to live that experience, the conferences and other AIESEC activities that I've attended so far helped understand a big part of the enthusiasm and happiness present in the e-mails. One thought stick to my brain: sharing; sharing your life experience, your ideas, your vision, your view of everything.
As I read blogs pretty often, I recognized in sharing the biggest value of one.

I begun writing this blog as many friends asked me to tell them how is it like; after that different reasons made me write another and another post: the happiness of doing what I've done so far; or the lack of happiness, seeking for admiration from you, being proud of what I write about, just to make me happy; or the thought of writing some kind of a travel journal. Sometimes I put down only facts, other times only feelings in the way I could.

Now, above all reasons, I am aware that sharing an experience it's a big deal ... for real.

No comments: